Conversations

Conversations 141 - 160 of 225
Photo of Drew C.
GTAC Escalation Case Enhancement Now In Effect
We’ve been listening to your feedback and are pleased to announce that GTAC is streamlining the way Service and Escalation cases are hand...
  • 7 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Marco Lorenz
AP3805i screw thread measurements
Does anyone know the exact measurements of the screw thread on backside of AP3805i?We want to use it for mounting purposes and figured ou...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gabriel
MLAG configuration for stacks
Hello, I have two stacks, and i would like to build a MLAG pair Each stack is composed of a Summit X670V (slot 1) and a X670 (slot 2) To...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of VIGNESH PALANISAMY
How to find out extreme core switch errors
Hai friends, How to find out extreme core switch errors
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ryan Mathews
Closing in on 3,000 Members of Extreme's Hub Community
The Hub Community continues to thrive and membership is growing at a very rapid pace.   We're closing in on 3,000 members and just wante...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Prateek Shukla
Want to Block WiFi mac adress in Controller
I want to block end user's WiFi mac address in WM3400 WiFi , so is there any command or option for the same ?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Narender kumar
Exremeware Summit 48si switch not disconnected after 3 time login fail attempt in SSH mode
Switch version is  Extremeware  Version 7.8.4.1 patch1-r4 When we try to login switch via SSH with wrong username , after...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thomas Maddox
How to remove a netflow collector ip from a switch.
I am new to the Extreme side of things.  I was tinkering with Purview this morning. I added the export destination to my Peview server an...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of VIGNESH PALANISAMY
How to configure VLAN on extreme summit X450
Hai friends, i want to configure VLAN on extreme switch what is the exact command to configure it model no is summit X450
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marlon
what is the meaning of exclamation mark (!) in stacking?
! Slot-1 H.O-x460-Stack.1 #
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MUNIR ENG
Configure Mirror Ports ?
could you please inform me, which mean Mirror ? when i can use this command ,what a benefit from it ? 
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gopan
Max GRE tunnels supported in HW for 770, 670, 480 ?
Dear friends, Can you pls tell me how many GRE tunnels are supported in HW for the following switches? 770 - ? 670 - ? 480 - ? Also pl...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Goh Chern Jie
Change NetSight mgmt IP
Example : mgmt IP from 172.168.0.1 change to 172.168.50.1 . After changed the NetSight mgmt IP and i at webUI click on the console link ...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mrxlazuardin
Where is v15.7.1.4 Firmware?
I have been upgrade my client BD8000 with v15.7.1.4 firmware previously. Currently, I don't see that version on firmware download page an...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew C.
Use of OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 External and Inter-area Filters
The EXOS engineering team wants to get feedback from the community while considering a change in the way OSPF external and inter-area LSA...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew C.
New Design for The Hub!
Notice something different here?  The Hub is the first of our platforms to be updated with our new digital/web color scheme!  Feedback i...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Gabriel
Switch authentication with Radius + LDAP
Hello, I'm trying to use Freeradius to authenticate the administrators who log into our Extreme switches (Summit X460 or X670) If the lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve Ballantyne
Who is your reseller, and how do they do?
This may not be an appropriate question to ask here, but I am interested in your feedback. If this is something I shouldn't be asking in ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Ryan Mathews
Q&A Session with the GTAC Knowledge Program Manager
On April 13th, Extreme Networks Services announced the availability of GTAC Knowledge.Hopefully you’ve had time to explore what the site ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Joseph Burnsworth
How to Force “pendingAccess” to Refresh Automatically for Sponsored Guests
Summary: When doing sponsored guest registration for internet, the guest never knows when registration has been successful. These instru...
  • 8 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Article