Conversations

Conversations 161 - 180 of 225
Photo of Roman
Remote mirroring and LAG on Summit X460
Hi, I have two switch sw1 and sw2 connected using LAG. I have to organize rmirror for some ports on sw1. My sniffer is connected to an ac...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew S.
VLAN configuration on x450e, routing issue
I have a very basic network and am simply trying to get my VLANs to allow clients to their destination gateway which is the firewall.   ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Saiprasad Rao Rapolu
User loses session with AP
User looses session with AP. Yellow exclamatory Mark Appears on Network Status. When I dis-associate the user from the AP, the user sessi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ryan Mathews
New Extreme Networks Certification and Training Available
Added a persistent link to the Extreme Networks Education site.   There are new Extreme Networks Training opportunities and updates to ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Article
Photo of Rod Robertson
last supported code for BD10K
Hi Have a number of configuration challenges with a BD10K , I would like to confirm the final version of XOS that this unit can support.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Zdziebło
No Wireless Controller visible when adding Wireless Controller flow sources to Purview in NetSight OneView
Hi All ! I am having problem adding wireless controller to purview, using as a source following article: https://gtacknowledge.extremen...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Waqas Naeem
Multicasting - Freezing
I am connecting TRIAX STB A235-N1x-hd setup box with X440 switch and also the receiver to do L2 multicasting but it freezes after 4-5 min...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of holden
Easy way to restore config after enable stacking(ports doesnt match ie. Port 1 instead Port 1:1)
Hi,is there an easy way to restore the config after enabling stacking?Any Command which has a port defintion inside doesnt work anymore. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alexandr P
AP 3805e radio interfaces don't up
Hi, all! Have C35 controller, 5*AP3805e and 5*AP3805i. Ap3805i normally working. BUT AP3805e don't up radio interfaces. When I manually ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Husam
netsight 6.3.0.162 topology manager
Hi All, I have downloaded the latest version of netsight 6.3.0.162. with evaluation license.  The problem I could not find the Topology...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jorge Cota
Problem with AP4600
Hello, my problem is that some Aps 4600 WM3600 are disconnected from the controller, and to re-sign, you must restart from the power sour...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rod Robertson
What is the total POE budget for an X450a 48P switch
Maximum POE budget for X450A-48P  Also where can you find the old data sheets
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
Connecting S-series with X450-G2, RSTP Error: "Multiple BPDU sources received"
i connect a s-series (Core - V8.31.01) with a X450-G2 (Edge, V15.6.1) with configured RSTP. Immediatelly with the first connect of this...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mary Peng
10gig optic port goes down with remote fault, needs power down and up to get it back once a while
I have an extreme switch recently configured, the optical port is not working very good. The link state is always active for a while(coup...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Thomas, Ken
2015-10-05: New GTAC Knowledge Articles September 27 - October 3, 2015
Here are the new articles that were published last week (September 27 - October 03 2015) in GTAC Knowledge: Sunday, September 27, 2015:...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Article
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
Netsight 6.3 release date ?
Hi, could you please share the release date for Netsight 6.3 ? 2nd question - the v9.21 IdentiFi release notes list 6.3 as the only sup...
  • 5 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ramon Voorn
Port utilization in % on uplinks using Netsight
I want to monitor the utilization in % on the uplinks of XOS switches. How do I do this? In the console you can select the flexview "por...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ryan Mathews
2k Members of The Hub
The Hub is quickly approaching 2k members.   Just wanted to say thank you for being part of this community.  We're glad you're here! Tip...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Localhost
Take a "snapshot" of the configuration before major change
Hi everyone! I have recently started working with Extreme moving from HP/Cisco which we still use. With Nexus I can checkpoint the con...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of n.n. n.n.
Monitoring concurrent clients per SSID/VNS with SNMP
Hello, I ́d like to monitor the amount of concurrent connected clients for each SSID/VNS (I saw https://community.extremenetworks.com/e...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered