Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 24
Photo of Drew C.
ExtremeXOS EMS Message Catalog
Have you ever wanted help better understanding the ExtremeXOS Log Messages? Try our new EMS Message Catalog (PDF)! There's also an HTML v...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Article
Photo of Holger Gmerek
EWV version 10.11 and above - VmWare PVSCSI and Fusion
For anyone trying to run the virtual EWC under vmware Fusion on macOS here is a small guide: - change your compatibility mode to Hardware...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Jonquil Williams
New ExtremeCloud Hardware Support Matrices Available
Use the ExtremeCloud Hardware Support Matrices to easily determine which Extreme access points, switches, and their corresponding softw...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Thomas, Ken
2016-11-28: New GTAC Knowledge Articles November 20 - 26, 2016
Here are the new articles that were published November 20 - November 26, 2016 in GTAC Knowledge: Sunday, November 20, 2016: none Monday...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Thomas, Ken
2016-11-14: New GTAC Knowledge Articles November 6 - 12, 2016
Here are the new articles that were published November 06 - November 12, 2016 in GTAC Knowledge: Sunday, November 06, 2016: What version...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Weidle, Bert
ExtremeManagement 7.0.4 GA SW release
ExtremeManagement 7.0.4 GA Maintenance Release is available for download for customers with a current maintenance contract at:   https://...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Article
Photo of Drew C.
VN-2016-003 - glibc Vulnerability (CVE-2015-7547)
Extreme Networks' response to the glibc vulnerability (described by CVE-2015-7547) has been published in VN-2016-003. You will find VN-20...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Article
Photo of Thomas, Ken
2016-08-01: New GTAC Knowledge Articles July 24 - July 30 2016
Here are the new articles that were published July 24 - July 30 2016 in GTAC Knowledge: Sunday, July 24, 2016: Hostname is not resolved ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Article
Photo of Drew C.
Webinar || ExtremeCloud: Network Management Made Simple
Be the first to see ExtremeCloud, the industry’s first subscription-based cloud-hosted network management solution. Extreme Networks is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Article
Photo of Thomas, Ken
2016-04-25: New GTAC Knowledge Articles April 17 - 23, 2016
Here are the new articles that were published April 17 - April 23, 2016 in GTAC Knowledge: Sunday, April 17, 2016: none Monday, April 1...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Thomas, Ken
2016-04-11: New GTAC Knowledge Articles April 3 - April 9, 2016
Apologizes that I have not been posting these the last few weeks. We are still working on some improvements to this process! If you find ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Thomas, Ken
2016-02-29: New GTAC Knowledge Articles February 21 - February 27, 2016
Here are the new articles that were published February 21 - February 27, 2016 in GTAC Knowledge: Sunday, February 21, 2016: NAC Captive ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Article
Photo of Drew C.
Security Notice - VN-2016-001 OpenSSH
This vulnerability notice provides the official technical response from Extreme Networks regarding the OpenSSH vulnerabilities identified...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Article
Photo of Thomas, Ken
MIB (Management Information Base) searches
I was going to ask if anyone wanted to guess what the number one searched item is in GTAC Knowledge but my post title kind of gives it aw...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Joseph Burnsworth
How to Force “pendingAccess” to Refresh Automatically for Sponsored Guests
Summary: When doing sponsored guest registration for internet, the guest never knows when registration has been successful. These instru...
  • 8 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Article
Photo of Ryan Mathews
New Extreme Networks Certification and Training Available
Added a persistent link to the Extreme Networks Education site.   There are new Extreme Networks Training opportunities and updates to ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Article
Photo of Thomas, Ken
2015-10-05: New GTAC Knowledge Articles September 27 - October 3, 2015
Here are the new articles that were published last week (September 27 - October 03 2015) in GTAC Knowledge: Sunday, September 27, 2015:...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Article
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
How to: IdentiFi Wireless Appliances - Guest Portal
Here a short overview how to configure a basic wireless guest portal on a IdentiFi Wireless Appliance. The screenshots are from a C5110 ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Thomas, Ken
New GTAC Knowledge Articles August 16 - 22, 2015
It was another big week with lots of new GTAC Knowledge content added to the knowledge base. Here are the new articles that were publishe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Thomas, Ken
New GTAC Knowledge Articles August 2 - 8, 2015
The GTAC engineers reviewed a lot of articles last week on Tuesday and as a result we published a very big list of articles! This is the ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Article