Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 26
Photo of Christina M
Announcing a new Release Notes page!
The Information Development Team has created a new repository for release notes -- and no login is required! View the new Release Notes p...
  • 9 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
Welcome Our Newest Embassador - David Coglianese!
Please join me in welcoming David Coglianese to The Hub's Embassador program!  David joined the Extreme Networks community almost two yea...
  • 5 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Ryan Mathews
The Hub is closing in on 4,500 members!
We've seen lots of new community members join the Hub recently.   Many have been our new WiNG customers and partners.  There have also b...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
The EXOS Stacking Tool
The EXOS Stacking Tool Version 2.0 is NOW AVAILABLE! This tool makes it easier for you to understand EXOS stacking and hardware compatib...
  • 7 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
Extreme to Acquire Zebra's WLAN Business
By now, you've probably heard the news - Extreme Networks has agreed to acquire the WLAN business from Zebra Technologies. Here's an anno...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
Please Welcome Jeremy Gibbs to the Embassadors Program!
Hello Everyone, Please join me in welcoming Jeremy Gibbs to The Hub's Embassadors program! Since joining the community a little over one...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
Welcome Matthias as The Hub's Newest Embassador!
I'd like to take a minute to welcome Matthias to the Extreme Embassadors program! Matthias has been a consistent source of reliable info...
  • 11 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
Welcome Erik Auerswald as The Hub's newest Champion!
Since joining The Hub four short months ago, Erik Auerswald has proven himself to be a valuable member of the Extreme Networks Community....
  • 8 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
Extreme Embassadors Program FAQ
I'm happy to introduce the Extreme Embassadors program!  The FAQ below explains what this means and how the program works.  In short, we'...
  • 6 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Christina M
We need your help improving our documentation. Please take our quick survey!
If you're a user of our product documentation, we want to know how, why, and when you use it. Prefer videos? Let us know! Have ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Christina M
Thanks for your documentation feedback. Here's what we're doing about it.
The Information Development authors thank you for your sincere and honest feedback in our recent documentation survey. For those who left...
  • 9 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Ryan Mathews
4,000 Members of the Hub Community
Congrats to the Hub Community.  We're now 4,000 members strong and growing.   That's a lot of purple!  We really do appreciate all membe...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Ryan Mathews
3,000 Members on The Hub!
Congrats to the Hub Community.  We're now 3,000 members strong and growing. That's one heck of a purple broadcast domain and it's wonder...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
Unified Search at Extreme -- Installment #2
In a recent community announcement, Ryan described some of the features available in the new Unified Search on extremenetworks.com. Toda...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Ryan Mathews
Unified Search at Extreme -- Installment #1
Make Extreme Networks content easy to find.  Sound good?     A much-improved experience is waiting for you at: http://www.extremenetworks...
  • 9 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
Inappropriate Content in the Community
Earlier today, a new topic containing an inappropriate image was posted to The Hub.  It was removed shortly thereafter and the user has b...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
Community Platform Outage - Resolved
Our community hosting provider, Get Satisfaction, has been experiencing significant problems with their database server today (2/2/2016)....
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Ryan Mathews
GTAC Support Data Sheet -- Connect, Share, Get Answers!
Here is a link to a new GTAC Support Data Sheet that explains the three channels of Extreme support and how to maximize each one. Though...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
GTAC Escalation Case Enhancement Now In Effect
We’ve been listening to your feedback and are pleased to announce that GTAC is streamlining the way Service and Escalation cases are hand...
  • 7 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
New Design for The Hub!
Notice something different here?  The Hub is the first of our platforms to be updated with our new digital/web color scheme!  Feedback i...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement