Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 43
Photo of kjstech
How to create routed GRE Tunnel from X450G2 to Cisco Router?
Ok guys, I have a new site with two X450G2's running system version 22.5.1.7 and Advanced Edge License.  I currently have a high speed WA...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Coglianese
XOS switch shows actual speed as (down)
I have never see the below output before. I tried looking in the command reference and user guides but could not find an explanation of w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of roxanne moonsamy
Hi Guys, i will be writing my ccnp switch 300-115 exam soon, what dumps would you recommend to use that is 100 valid ??? to purchase
i will be writing my ccnp switch 300-115 exam soon, what dumps would you recommend to use that is 100 valid ??? to purchase 
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Alok Shukla
Ports connected to single MLAG id?
We have Core switches(X-670) that connected to X440(48 ports) stacks of 4 switches. Is this supported "48 ports * 4 switches =192 ports" ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stephen Elliott
Export OSPF Cost 0 in EXOS 22.4.1
Hi, Why can I no longer export static routes into OSPF with a cost of 0 in EXOS 22.4.1? I need to be able to export the actual cost of t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stephen Elliott
X870 Console Prt Baud Rate
Just a question.Whatever possessed you to change the baud rate on the X870 console port to 115200?Every one of the other 2000+ network de...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Stephen Elliott
X870-96x-8c Temperature
Seems hot no?  It's about 23 degrees in our Data Centre..1 # show tempField Replaceable Units               Temp (C)   Status   Min  Norm...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Burke
MLAG and single-connected devices
We're a bit new to using MLAG and I sense we may have implemented a flawed design, but I'm curious to get feedback on what might have cau...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
EXOS Using new feature "Mirroring to Remote IP Addresses"
How can i use this new 22.4 EXOS feature ? It sounds perfect to troubleshoot / debug unknown client problems from a remote switch. I c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Coglianese
mDNS traffic flow
We have seen several customers experience different issues involving mDNS traffic causing congestion or not be handled as expected. The t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rod Robertson
Asic to port allocation for X870 switch
I am trying to understand how the 96 ports of teh x870 are allocated to the asics. We currently have 32 port switches ( x650 ) and basic...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Martin Flammia
MLAG vs Stacking Explained
This question comes up a lot, of which myself have been guilty of asking. Was recently asked to define the differences between the two, a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Ilya Semenov
Strange issue when posting Identity-management data into Netsight
Hello, everybody! A couple days ago I've found really great article about how to bring IM data from Summits into Netsight (https://gtack...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of M.Nees
EXOS CLI Cursor jumping
EXOS CLI cursor is sometimes jumping out of the windows - especially on long command lines or if the putty windows was resized during the...
  • 5 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rod Robertson
IPV6 broadcast storm, on an IPV4 network
We have a number of printers that by default have IPV6 configured though not used. ( not supported by me ) These printers are also   conn...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of gbs
Need ACL to "auto conf" AVAYA Phone
I work on a very large campus, we have a lot of avaya phones. We have a voip vlan but our data vlan allow phones to work but it is bette...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Xperia Go
Main difference between EXOS 16.2.x and EXOS 21.1x?
Hello to the community, Usually for my hardware there are two suggestion EXOS 16.2.2.4 or EXOS 21.1.3.7 (http://www.extremenetworks.com/...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stephen Elliott
EXOS Identity Management - MIBs
Hi,Does anyone use MIBs to extract Identity Management data from EXOS switches?I've found the OID 'ExtremeLocationInetAddrEntry' which sh...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sentenced
How to delete part of an OSPF command in the Config
I have a couple lines in my OSPF config that i cant seem to remove. i am trying to get rid of this: configure ospf vlan VLAN_0009 prior...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sebastian Maurer
Site Maintenance on SW downloads
For the last 4 days I'm unable to access any EXOS Downloads. "Site Maintenance" - "Please try again later." Is this just me? Any ETA o...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved