Conversations

Photo of Rahman Duran
Supported device models for XMC vlan definiton tab
Hi, We are using XMC latest 8.1.3.x. When I use "Configure Device" option on OneView some devices has "VLAN Deffiniton" tab and some don...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew C.
Meltdown and Spectre (VN 2018-001 & VN 2018-002)
Hello everyone! Extreme has published Vulnerability Notices to provide information on two issues known as Meltdown and Spectre. VN 2018-...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Johannes Denninger
KRACK attack on WPA2
Hello everyone, I have some questions due to the expected disclosure today on the attack possible on WPA2 SSIDs. US-CERT has become aware...
  • 13 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Drew C.
Welcome Our Newest Embassador - David Coglianese!
Please join me in welcoming David Coglianese to The Hub's Embassador program!  David joined the Extreme Networks community almost two yea...
  • 5 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
Please Welcome Jeremy Gibbs to the Embassadors Program!
Hello Everyone, Please join me in welcoming Jeremy Gibbs to The Hub's Embassadors program! Since joining the community a little over one...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
Welcome Matthias as The Hub's Newest Embassador!
I'd like to take a minute to welcome Matthias to the Extreme Embassadors program! Matthias has been a consistent source of reliable info...
  • 11 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Tonya Lilly
How do I find out when new releases are released for AP's, switches, controllers, etc.
How do I find out when new releases are released for AP's, switches, controllers, etc.. Is there a page I have to monitor or an email tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered