Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 60
Photo of Martin Flammia
Force NetSight to use HTTPS
Hopefully this is an easy one..... Is there anyway to force the use of HTTPS directly via the NetSight application. As an example when I...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justsomebodi
Device down alarm delay
Hi all Is there any way of delaying a device down alarm. I was thinking of tweeking the SNMP polling interval, but don't know if this wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of htw
purview receives netflow and mirrorN, but apps are not identified
Hi, I installed a virtual vmware purview/analytics AAE in deployment mode 2 (Interface mirrored), with eth0 for netflow and management an...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Joshua Puusep
Flexview AP stats
I'm trying to create a Flexview that shows the following OID's: dot11ExtRadioAvgNfCount=1.3.6.1.4.1.4329.15.3.1.4.3.1.31 dot11ExtRadioMa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matthew Perry
NAC Audit Events log files
Are older NAC Audit Logs stored?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MartinS
Switches lose connection to ExtremeControl 7.0 .4.29 (TAFKAN) while performing DB backup
Hi there, last week we decided to upgrade to NetSight Version 7.0.4.29. :-D Since then, every time the NetSight DB is backuped, all swi...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of David Coglianese
NetSight 7.0.5.12 slugging and failing to display links.
The customer loaded the OVA a couple weeks back and I then added the devices and configured alarms, backups, and such. I thought NetSight...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Justsomebodi
oneview rma option on tab
Hi all Can anyone tell me where the option to rma a device is in oneview/netsight. I know it is on a tab, but i have spent a hour lookin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tomasz
NAC - NMS data rate requirements
Hello, Is there a rule to calculate required datarate to successfully poll end-systems data, events etc. from NAC GW to NMS or do yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jesse Ohlsson
Unable to upgrade firmware in Management Center on a single switch
I've added three X440 switches to my new installation of Management Center.  I am in full control of them with SNMP and CLI credentials. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
why doesn't Netsight Extreme Management Center support sflow ?
XOS switches support sFlow, Extreme Management Center only netFlow.I hoped that EMC was able to manage sFlow configuration.Is there a roa...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
EMC/Netsight - interface and device statistics collection
Could you please share how you do it ? Even in my small lab network it's a pain to enable statistics collection. https://gtacknowledge.e...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andre Brits Kannemeyer
Purview Flow CSV Export
Hi If we look at the Application Flows in "Purview" we see all the current flows. You have the option of exporting this to a CSV file. I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stephan
XOS current power consumption
Hi, is it possible to show the current power consumption of an XOS Switch in Netsight? Best Regards, Stephan
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gaspard W
Execute a script when a rule is used
Hello,  I'm working with NAC and so netlogin. We have a need to have a switch plugged on another one without having to disable the netl...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fredrik Bj
NetSight 6.3 not dropping changed links (LLDP)
We have one specific link that USED to be connected to two switches, SWaa and SWab, port 1:2 on both sides. The link was detected in NetS...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Michael Ezell
C25 some devices can't access
I have a C25 wireless controller. Lenovo laptops and Windows Surface Pad Pros are not able to access my guest network. Just about every o...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Rich Pacheco
User not showing up in OneView client list
Does anyone know what the refresh interval is for the OneView Wireless Client List.  When searching for clients, I can't seem to find t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andre Brits Kannemeyer
NAC Unique end systems per NAC Profile
Hi We are utilizing a few NAC Appliances on a Public Free WiFi Service.NAC assigns different NAC Profiles to end systems based on locatio...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justsomebodi
Recomendations to monitor remote netsight server
Hi I was looking for recomended ways of monitoring a remote Netsight server. I did think about nagios/cacti etc, but it seems overkill j...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered