Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 169
Photo of Roberto F.
How to bind a Custom FlexView in to Oneview Device View
Hi, I created my custom FlexView, now I would like to apply this flexview to a specific device, so I can see the information about thes...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Aman Choubey
Net sight Upgrade 6.3 to 7.1
My current version of Net sight is 6.3 and current version is 8.2. So i want to upgrade it from 6.3 to 7.1. please help how to do it? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
EWC sends data to Purview. Wan router also see the data
After configuring EWC to send data to PurView Analiticys an strange problem happend.The data that the AP send to Purview  was detected by...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
network performance data is unavailable in OneView
For some reason OneView will not collect data about Network and Application performance.When I look at the impact analsys and put the mou...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
WiNG and analitycs
Is it posible to integrade WiNG in analytics? version WiNG 5.4.2.0-030R
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
Netsight user unauthorized
I have changed the windows netsight server to an appliance server.After I did a restore of the database, I cann't login anymore.Server re...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Stefano Dall'Osto
application telemetry best practices, telemetry.pol enhanchements and some flow hints
Hi all I'm trying to understand how to better use the analytics stuff ... I have several question, and maybe some ideas ... first of ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rod Robertson
who polls what when using SNMP and XMC. And how can I change the timers on XMC so that we slow down the requests.
Delaying  XMC SNMP polling to end hardware. We are adding XMC , while still having at least 3 other snmp services riunning on the networ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter
Netsight LDAP Authentication of Groupmembers
Hello, I'm currently changing my Netsight-Authentication from OS to LDAP (MS Active Directory). I've 2 groups in AD. 1 for admins and...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of mp2014
ACL Manager replacement?
Hi, the legacy java ACL Manager is deprecated in EMC 8.0 - is there any replacement?
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hartmut Sachse
Extended wireless reports
I'm still missing historical data of important wireless metrics like channel utilization per ap/channel and historical data for other sta...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
XMC Ubuntu upgrade - FW policy
I've some troubles to upgrade my XMC because of the required Ubuntu update - looks like the customers firewall needs some settings change...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MARCIA WILLIAMS
Can VDX 6740 switches be managed by EMS?
Looking to purchase VDX 6740 switches for data center. Can they be managed via EMS?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
How to replace NAC appliance certificates via OneView
Because of have currently no java client at my support PC i am searching in OneView how i can replace NAC Appliance RADIUS certificates. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Zdzieblo
PV-FC-180 GRE tunnel config problem
Hello the Hub ! I need to configure PV-FC-180 to send analitycs data to PV Appliance. I want to have a single interface configuration, w...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Aman Choubey
How to limit the backup of NAC Device?
I want to limit the Configuration Backup size in NAC.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Martin Flammia
NAC End-system license contradiction?
Hi, When looking at the NAC end-system licensing / capacity there seems to be a contradiction in the figures, but that could be a misund...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
open device terminal in XMS (web version Netsight) cann't connect to switch with SSH
How can I change the port number op the open device terminal ? Now I got  an error: Failed to connect
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
800series - 802.1X with dynamic VLAN assignment
Does the 800series support that i.e. ExtremeControl with RFC3580 ? Thanks, Ron
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vakhtang Mosidze
Facebook login on NAC
Hello I'm trying to implement Facebook login on NAC, system correctly handle requests till "Register via facebook", and than, as it's sta...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved