cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Accessing the GUI on AP7131

Accessing the GUI on AP7131

pete_edison
New Contributor II
I have purchased several AP7131, they seemed to be working as they would display SSID's when powered up. I have been able to console in and reset factory defaults, and also see them pick up an ip in my routers DHCP table, I can ping without issue to the ips that they pick up as well.
However, the catch is that they do not seem to have a web interface. I have literally tried every browser, multiple PC's, phones, tablets and I'm completely out of ideas here other than reading that some firmwares may not have web gui.
I signed up for an account with extreme, however found emails in my junk folder suggesting that I may not be authorized to have access. Does anyone have any idea on how I can proceed from here. Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: How to get the latest version of Zebra/Moto 7131 AP firmware?.
9 REPLIES 9

Ismael1
New Contributor III
pete edison, I can help you, contact me ismaelrmz@gmail.com

BR

pete_edison
New Contributor II
The only way to get this firmware is to purchase a plan?

I purchased these items mainly to salvage them for use at our own warehouse and shop, also nice to keep them from ending up in the trash where they will if i have to spend further money on them. Any help would be appreciated.

aholden
Extreme Employee
5.1.3 is an obsolete version of the firmware. Please plan to upgrade to the latest version of 5.8.6.

Timo1
New Contributor II
5.1.3.0 have a GUI. It's a very old firmware version. You need a service contract to update the firmware. And that's what I'll recommend.

But per default this AP have a GUI.

https server -> GUI must be available via HTTPS.

Best is factory default (remove startup-config and reboot). After this HTTPS must work, if not, firmware update.
GTM-P2G8KFN