cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

AP-7522-67030-WR access point doesn't connect to the internet

AP-7522-67030-WR access point doesn't connect to the internet

Manuel_Zablan
New Contributor
Our Standalone access point (AP-7522-67030-WR with Wing V.5.9.1.2-006R) doesn't connect to the internet when using RF scanner (MC92N0 WIN CE 7.0) or any Android phone or Tablet.
But I can search the internet when using an i-phone or desktop WIN 10 pc with this AP 7522 WIFI connection. I am wondering if this is a firmware upgrade issue or some other setup issue?
Has anyone experienced this before or please share your thoughts on how to resolve this issue?

FYI: AP7522 is setup as Standalone with Static IP/ Default Gateway IP/ DNS IP.
WLAN is setup with WPA2-Personal/AES encryption.
All devices are configured as DHCP. to connect to AP7522 WIFI.system.
21 REPLIES 21

Manuel_Zablan
New Contributor
I was able to connect to the internet using the MC92N0 (CE 7.0) by creating another Fusion profile pointing to the other AP that connects to the internet.
Not ideal but creating 2 fusion profiles, one for internet and one for WMS (AP7522) works for all RF devices with CE OS. For now this satisfy a customer requirement.

As for the Android devices, testing is still in progress but having 2 fusion profiles work as well.

Thank you team for all your suggestions!

Carlos_AssunĆ§Ć£o
New Contributor III
HI,

Please make sure on the device the following:

go to settings>connections>advanced and ensure that on the two drop down menus you have either my network or my isp and not one of each.

Best Regards

If you have WinCE7 you Will not see my network and my isp

Hi, yes there's only one item in my connections tab but still no go on internet with mc92N0
GTM-P2G8KFN