cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

ap7532 factory default lost pasword

ap7532 factory default lost pasword

Fernando_Garcia
New Contributor
How can i factory reset my AP 7532? i use putty with user reset pass FactoryDefault with no luck..i read about a toold named Discovery Tool that it supose can achieve this..where can i download it?
12 REPLIES 12

Daniel_Mejia
Extreme Employee
Hi Fernando,

You should be able to use the AP discovery tool to reset the AP7532. If you reset the AP with the discovery tool make sure the AP has been up an running less than 10 minutes (reboot if necessary), otherwise the discovery tool will not be able to communicate with the AP.

Hi again..you were rigth..my Fortinet router was blocking the traffic..i setup a test environment and i could reach them
Ty very much..

Well it is possible a personal firewall on the PC may be blocking the outgoing discovery. If you have the Cisco console cable handy, and the AP is not too far out of reach, I would probably go that route myself. It's usually pretty quick and easy.

Thanks Gavin..i ran the tool but it didnt discover any device however as you can see in the image the network scan detects them...

8b8d4a9ed1e94ec6a39d07a2395bbd05_RackMultipart20170707-76126-1wsszg5-ap_inline.png

GTM-P2G8KFN