application analytics engine "127.0.0.1 does not support network services dashboard"

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Hello,

We just implemented an analytics testbed in netsight 7.0.5.12.  If I look at the network services in the analytics dashboard tab, it reports the data properly.  However, if i create a report using "Network Service Response Time Data" within report designer and try to view the report, it gives me the pop-up message "127.0.0.1 does not support network services dashboard".

Is this by design?  Thanks much.
Photo of Joshua Puusep

Joshua Puusep

• 2,274 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Ronald Dvorak

Ronald Dvorak, Embassador

• 48,846 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Joshua.

I've 7.0.6 running and see the same issue.
I don't think that this is by design, if the report is available it should work and show the correct data.

Cheers,
Ron
Photo of Ronald Dvorak

Ronald Dvorak, Embassador

• 48,846 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
OK it works sometimes but it's very inconsistent - it works better if you never use F5 to refresh the whole screen (at least in my setup) - only use the refresh icon in the GUI.

Which web browser do you use ?
Photo of Joshua Puusep

Joshua Puusep

I typically use Firefox, occasionally chrome.  I haven't been able to successfully load it yet in a report, but I'll keep trying and bring it up with GTAC.  Thank you for testing.
Photo of Vesna

Vesna

• 136 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Joshua, 

did you find solution for this problem?

Tnx!
Photo of Joshua Puusep

Joshua Puusep

Honestly I got caught up with other projects and this fell off my radar.  I just tested it in chrome and as Ron mentioned, it's sporadic.  I'll open a case with GTAC now and provide an update.
Photo of Dudley, Jeff

Dudley, Jeff, Employee

• 934 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Joshua,

I have the case and investigating the issue now.  Thanks

Jeff
Photo of Joshua Puusep

Joshua Puusep

FYI, The case has been handed off to engineering, so it looks like we are waiting on a GA release to fix the issue.
Photo of Dudley, Jeff

Dudley, Jeff, Employee

• 934 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Joshua is correct.  Hope to have some additional detail soon.