Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autonegotiation problem on X440-48t-10G

Mauran
New Contributor

hi, my problem is the tuning speed and mode on ports for old pc , this client works fine on old switch A2H124-48, when I try to connected same client on new sw (X440-48t-10G), the connection not work!!!
the led on the port with no connection is green, but the output console port is:

Port Display VLAN Name Port Link Speed Duplex# String (or # VLANs) State State Actual Actual
=======================================================================

3:43 UfficiCup E R
10 REPLIES 10

Mauran
New Contributor
the port is 3:44, the states is R but led green!!!!!

Mauran
New Contributor

e864503358a442d69c3301374b38988b_RackMultipart20150907-12322-689hos-img2_inline.png

Mauran
New Contributor
hello we solved now at least the corresponds to the LED port, and state by cli that are:
A port with green led, .

action taken:

"We have restarted the sw tonight with a scheduled restart, and the problem seems riembrato, at least matching LED and port status ...."

I think he crashed because of some loop caused the tipping lan in migration,
Now we would like to implement the equivalent of the fast port BPDU guard for access port give me feedback on command?

configure stpd "s0" ports link-type edge-edge port_list safeguard disable

I want to get fast convergence of the access port and put the port in error if one sw washed again instead of a PC, are now in default with auto edge, I think that is the equivalent edge-safeguard but must be in rule command disable or enable ???

thanks for the time.

BrandonC
Extreme Employee
STP should not affect the physical status of the port.

I agree with Drew, at this point it would be best to open a case with GTAC.

Also, can you verify that this is slot 3 that the cable is plugged into? There is a slot number display on the left side of the switch.

I don't mean any offense, but I just want to confirm we are looking at the correct switch, since this is definitely not expected behavior.

-Brandon

GTM-P2G8KFN