cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

C25 some devices can't access

C25 some devices can't access

Michael_Ezell
New Contributor
I have a C25 wireless controller. Lenovo laptops and Windows Surface Pad Pros are not able to access my guest network. Just about every other device does. Firmware is 9.21.06.0006. The guest network is open and does not connect to the internal network. It is running off of a Comcast line and that is the only thing on it. Is there an update for this? Has anyone seen this before?

Thank you for any information you can provide. The board and senior leadership are getting restless... very restless.
11 REPLIES 11

Michael_Ezell
New Contributor
We have tried to force 5Ghz, but we have the same issue. We changed some policies on the controller today and we could bring up a webpage after a few minutes, but when clicking on any of the links after about 5-10 min it would time out. This was on the surface. We are going to contact the ISP and see if we can get a look into the router for that line. I thank you all for your time and knowledge.

Pascal_Lurquin
New Contributor II
Try to force to 5Ghz and not 2.4GHz ...

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Are you still having trouble with this, Michael? There have been a number of big Windows 10 updates in the past few weeks and I'm curious if your problems were resolved.

Michael_Ezell
New Contributor
Most of the devices that are having trouble connecting are new Surface Pros and Lenovo laptops with windows 10. Windows 7 & 8 usually connect.
GTM-P2G8KFN