cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case Management - request to reopen not working

Case Management - request to reopen not working

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
I've tried to use the "request to reopen" button on a ticket in the case mgmt but it doesn't work.

I'd see for a split second a comment window but then it's gone and the screen has this grey overlay.

I've tried it with Chrome and IE.

0d89a858740d440a9c9bec4fa57c3235_RackMultipart20180123-118850-170lzhh-webpage_error_reopen_inline.png

-Ron
9 REPLIES 9

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi Sam,

Not sure if that was an AI-created spam or is someone being paid just for being human in the process… 😉

Cheers,

Tomasz

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying for me. That doesn’t seem to be an Extreme Network site, so I would recommend contacting the site administrators for assistance instead. 

martinscore
New Contributor II

I wanted to address these people who are sitting here. What should I do if this site https://www.iinsight.biz/ selects an error? I also reloaded the site. I also rebooted the router and rebooted the computer. But nothing helped. The site crashes. Could this be a server error? And what should I do if I need it urgently? The application also throws an error. What should I do? It is better to write to the administrators about this error. Or wait until they solve this server error themselves? Still, the app is perfect. I like working through it.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry @martinscore, are you having an issue re-opening a case right now? 

GTM-P2G8KFN