Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom report to show wireless client's total bandwidth

Custom report to show wireless client's total bandwidth

Dewald_Botha1
New Contributor
Hi all,

I would like to create a report in oneview that shows a wireless client's total bandwidth for the day.

We have deployed NAC with radius so ideally we would like to show the username, with total bandwidth consumed over wlan for that last 24 hours.

I am hoping that this is possible.

your advice is highly appreciated.

Dewald

4 REPLIES 4

Dewald_Botha1
New Contributor
Thank you,

I have seen this setup aswell - but was hoping, because we use NAC with radius and guest registration, our end-devices are shown with usernames.

These usernames are the key.

Also, I have the advanced Netsight license. If IAM logs report user/mac/ip, surely these can be cross-referenced by the reporting tool to create a summary of bandwidth per user ?

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Hi, yes that is possible but as far as I'd see only with the MAC and not with the username, here the settings from the custom report.

d4b86acd02c14202974b89e49d966c32_RackMultipart20160816-35046-1sisckm-oneview_client_bw_day_inline.png

Dewald_Botha1
New Contributor
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Running Netsight v.6.3 as well as NAC 6.3.0.182

cheers

Dewald

Jacob__Praveen
Extreme Employee
Hi Dewald.

It is possible to check a client's bandwidth consumption on OneView, however, I have never generated one for a specific time duration. So help me out a little bit here. Can you tell me what is the version of Netsight you are running?

Thanks,
Praveen Joseph Jacob
GTM-P2G8KFN