cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dislike the new web interface.

Dislike the new web interface.

Allergen
New Contributor
We recently upgraded to 5.7 from 5.3 on our BD8800. Although the previous Web interface has some issues, IMO it was a far better interface to view the important information that I need on a daily basis than the new interface. The new interfaces is less professional. I really dislike not being able to look up my interfaces by name/label like I could with the previous version. Before I would only have to go to the a GUI session infrequently. Now I can not get anything done other then manipulating port/vlan associations without going to the GUI.
10 REPLIES 10

Allergen
New Contributor
I also have a ticket open because I am no longer getting SNMPv2/3 updates from the Core switch after the upgrade. I use sflow and am getting that information, but not SNMP v2 updates.

Allergen
New Contributor
Another thing I have noticed today is that I can tell which ports have Jumbo frames enabled from the GUI.

That is to say that the MTUs appear to be set to 9216 by default. It is confussing to show the Jumbo Frame MTU size in the “show port information detail” output without indicating what the current MTU size being used is set to. I think that would be of more importance.

Jumbo frames have a separate column with True/False on older version.
Column is not there on newer EXOS 15.7 (HTML5) version.

You mean't can't....got it.

Dev will addd a column to display this in the new EXOS web interface.

GTM-P2G8KFN