Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Draeger medical device

Draeger medical device

Azienda_Sant_An
New Contributor II
Hi
we work in an Italian hospital. We need to connect some medical device, Draeger Infinity M300 telemetry transmitters, to our wireless Infrastructure.
What is the correct configuration that I need to consider ?
We have a V2110 Wireless Controller and many 3705i AP model.
Do you have any guide?

Thanks
Fabrizio Stoppani

10 REPLIES 10

CarlyBatts
New Contributor
Traditionally medical devices have been hard-wired which not only consume lots of space, but have limited approach too. Wireless technology is changing the medical device industry rapidly and turning out to be the most preferred method for healthcare delivery system. It helps doctors and nurses to give patientā€™s better care and work more efficiently in safe environment. Draeger InfinityĀ® M300 is one of the best examples of wireless technology medical device, which is useful for continuous standalone monitoring of patient, even when they are moving out of the wireless network coverage area of hospital. As you want to know about the connecting process for this device in hospital, I think this http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/08/12/idUS155357+12-Aug-2008+BW20080812 would be of help for you.

Azienda_Sant_An
New Contributor II
Hi Jochen
Thanks a lot
fstoppani@csy.it

Muedsam__Jochen
Extreme Employee
Hi, I have a confirmed Implementation Guide for Draeger. Pls send me your mail address and I can forward it.

Jochen

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi Neal,
I've tried to find this document internally but didn't have any luck. It's been quite a while since Jochen posted and it seems he's no longer with the company. I'll try some other avenues to see if it turns up.
GTM-P2G8KFN