Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

dropreason 305 - offloaded tx radio NAR q full

dropreason 305 - offloaded tx radio NAR q full

Aviv_Kedem
Contributor
Hello community,

I have many dropreasons 305 - offloaded tx radio NAR q full.
AP7532 WING 5.9.1.4 - small deployment with only 3 AP's. Configured with trunk on ge1.

What is the meaning of dropreason 305 ?

Thanks,

Aviv

8 REPLIES 8

Alona
Extreme Employee
This means radio has trouble transmitting packets. Is this radio 1 or radio 2? Do you have the full output of proc\dataplane\wireless\radio\radio1-stats or radio2-stats? See if there is interference.

Update,

Added additional AP to split the clients between APS to make load balancing.
Anyway, I think should be some better solution here.

Regards,

Aviv

Alona,

MC9060/9090 running a wavelink and it should be fine also with some minor packet drops.
I think about disabling of airtime-fairness to take some airtime from old mobiles to newest so overall throughput should be inreased. I right?

Thanks,

Aviv

Hi Alona,

When transferred data trought eth all seems exellent, but when wireless clients transferred we sew a very slow download speeds (about 3-5MB/s trought the radio1 inerface) and about 60%+ ping drops and very high latency. The wireless clients we had: 1 pc + as 6 OLD MC9060/9090 + as 25 MC18 = as 32 units
Started working on 2.4GHZ only. After sew this issue - added also 5GHZ and it improved the download speeds.
Maybe there is no more a massive downloading as it was and now we don't see this issue any more on the logs. It was couple of days before.
For my own opinion, it was a side-effect of using an old MC9060/9090 mobiles on the same radio with newest devices and it caused a slowness.
But why we have seen a huge 60%+ ping drops with very high response time 1000-2000ms and more?

Thanks,

Aviv

P.S All these clients and this issue was on 1 AP. Other 2 ap's are in a different areas.
GTM-P2G8KFN