cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting NAC End System Data

Exporting NAC End System Data

Andre_Brits_Kan
Contributor II
How do I go about exporting the end system information from NAC Manager to excel?

In oneview I can export to a PDF but I would like to export all the data to Excel.

Thx

Andre

14 REPLIES 14

Flavio
New Contributor III
Hi all.
I'm facing the same "issue": I'm on version 8.0.3.53 and I'd like to be able to export in some useable file format (csv, txt, xls, or simiilar) the end-systems list (after applying a filter).
I tried with the "axis/services/NACWebService/getAllEndSystem" path but it did not work. I get following error displayed:
"The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is /axis/services/NACWebService/getAllEndSystem and the WSA Action = null"

Any help will be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Flavio.

StephanH
Valued Contributor III
Hello Patrik,

you are right I didn't see a difference in speed between NAC Request tool and a direct call via WebServices in my test.

Then I will probably have to write a small script for my customers, if the java tool no longer exists.

Regards
Stephan
Regards Stephan

StephanH
Valued Contributor III
Hello Patrick,

up to now I do not know if there is a difference. I wanted to know whether it is supported before I test the tools for my purpose.

Regards Stephan

Patrick_Koppen
Contributor
Hello Stephan,

the backend api will still exists, when the java frontends are removed. So you can use the
nac request tool or something else for the api. But is there really a difference between
"axis/services/NACWebService/getallEndSystem" and the nac request tool? It uses
the soap api. And it is just a reference implemantation (with really bad cli arg parsing) for
the soap api.
GTM-P2G8KFN