cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme 220-Series support SNMP Set from Netsight?

Extreme 220-Series support SNMP Set from Netsight?

Roberto_Alvarez
New Contributor II
We have install a new stack with two 220-48t-10GE4 and connect them to our netsight (6.2)
With other equipment we can edit and modify the vlans of the ports, but with this one we can find out why, but we can not.
All the time we receive:
dot1qVlanStaticEgressPorts.7 [40,51-52,57-58,61,64-67,69,96,103-104]: 14 - Commit Failed

The switch has the communities correctly and everything, maybe it is not supported?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Roberto_Alvarez
New Contributor II
I think you are right, the new EXOS equipment is not supported. The only place I find which equipment is supported does not include the 220 series.

https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/Q_A/What-XOS-based-switches-support-Policy-Manage...

However I have check the release notes of the higher version of Netsight and there is nothing saying it support that models.

We have an similar issue with the inventory manager, but look the same problem to me.

Pawel_Zwierzyns
New Contributor II
Your netsight version is before 220 series switches appear and also they don't run under EXOS. You have got two ways: create scripts for 220 manually or upgrade netsight (be sure that 220 are supported in newer versions)
GTM-P2G8KFN