cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme Disappointment - Extreme 360

Extreme Disappointment - Extreme 360

Andre_Brits_Kan
Contributor II
Wow just received a notice on my Extreme 360 App...
"ExtremeAnalytics will be live in the NFL Command Center.
"Brought to you live from Command Center in NYC and Houston, TX for Super Bowl 51!!!

That would be great to see the live analytics as the game progresses....
Amazing...

No.... When you click on the link (That is posted to all partners) it asks for your email address and then you get notified that this is not a registered email address

This is the ultimate in High Density WiFi and to be able to see the stats live would be amazing.

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_Solito
Extreme Employee
Hello everyone! The post was indeed meant to be shared with you all via E360, there was just an issue with the link. The issue is now fixed and you can view the post.

The intent of the post was to let you all know that ExtremeAnalytics will be live in the command centers throughout the game providing insight into the network for the NFL and we will be sure to share more as we can Sunday and next week!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

EtherMAN
Contributor III
We are one of the carriers with services for many folks that have come into town for this. I would image this is a security thing as they have the largest single security present of any previous event NFL has had this year. Part is due to the size of Houston and the venues.. Extreme not only wired NRG stadium but there are two other venues in down town where they worked with Verizon and provided pods. We also attended an Extreme hosted technology summit two days ago where the CIO of the NFL spoke very highly of all the efforts that is going into making this happen.. So in short if you all get access to the stats the Yahoo if not then I can pretty much assure you that big brother is the one that is limiting who sees what and not Extreme...

Sweet. Glad to see you're in the mix EtherMAN.

I suspected your purple network was screaming this week due to all the influx of people for the Super Bowl.

Have fun!

Jeremy_Gibbs
Contributor
I agree. It would be cool!
GTM-P2G8KFN