cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme networks entry level certifications (ECNA)

Extreme networks entry level certifications (ECNA)

Amr_Adel
New Contributor
Hi All,
I have a friend who needs to take the entry level of certifications which related to Extreme networks, I helped him and found certification called "ECNA"
I need to know if this course needs money payment or not and if no need to pay money so please advise how to download course material and exam link please

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Tripathy__Priya
Extreme Employee
Hope the above post by us helps you to find the answers you were looking for. Hence we can close this Hub conversation for now.

Wish you Happy new year 2017 in advance..........

Tripathy__Priya
Extreme Employee
Yes i do agree with Roy here. But it would be better if you can refer to the below HUB conversion which was taken place a year back:

"Updates to the Extreme Networks Certification program and Website" Hub conversation

If need more details then please refer the above conversation thread.

edited to add URL

Roy_Noh
Extreme Employee
Like Ronald said, course and exam are not free but you can find e-learning modules for XOS and EOS fundamentals which is free and open to extreme partners.

https://extranet.extremenetworks.com/MySupport/MyTraining/Web-Based-Training(WBT)/Pages/default.aspx

Hope this can help you a little.

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Hi the course is not free, you'd take the exam without the training but that is also not free of charge.

I'd say the chances of passing the test without the course are 0 in case you are not already an expert on the topic and work with the prooduct every day.
GTM-P2G8KFN