cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ExtremeEOS Switching & Routing (ECS Level)

ExtremeEOS Switching & Routing (ECS Level)

Mykhaylo_Skrypk
New Contributor III
Hi All,

Please, could you tell me which course l need to pass to retain my ECS certificate and which courses l need to increase that to the ECE Level.

I was doing ExtremeEOS Switching & Routing (ECS Level) about 2 years ago (cert still valid).

Regards,
Mykhaylo
10 REPLIES 10

Mykhaylo_Skrypk
New Contributor III
Hi All,

Ok thanks. Now it is clear. My last question is if I pass any other ECS level cert (e.g Wireless) will my existing cert(s) expiration time going to be extended automatically? I guess answer is YES)

Hi Mykhaylo,

If you passed the exam, then you will get the certification again from the date.
Otherwise, nothing but you just failed to get the certification... That's all.

BR,
David

Hi David/ Suzanne,

Thanks, and it is finally clear. What will happen if I take an exam after the certificate has expired?

Thanks,
Mykhaylo

Hi Mykhaylo,

As Suzanne has mentioned above, the existing certificaions won't be extended automatically as they are different certification each other.

In other words, your EOS switching and Routing certification won't be extended automatically even if you passed the ECS wireless as they are different certifications.
The only way to extend your EOS switching and routing certification is to re-certify it before expiration.

Regards,
David
GTM-P2G8KFN