cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Following a feature request

Following a feature request

vobelic
New Contributor II
Is there a way to follow a feature request given the reference number?
4 REPLIES 4

vobelic
New Contributor II
That's right, I wanted to see if there's a way to follow up on that FR.
At least to get some form of notification if it's going to be implemented and in which XOS version.

Hicks__Joe
Extreme Employee
Hello. According to your login information I am responsible for your account. The process allows me, as the prime Sales representative to administrate and work on your feature request. I find FR 01243851 seems to be the one you are asking about? is that correct? jhicks@extremenetworks.com.

Jan_Wybo
Extreme Employee
The Feature Request Process has recently been upgraded, adding much needed functionality like global feature request correlation, standardization of feature request priority by the field, and the ability for local account teams to be automatically notified as their feature request is routed through the system. This is from the time it is entered into the F/R database, to the time it is slated for a release and all the steps along the way. Additionally, Extreme Account Teams have the ability to query the F/R database at anytime to manually check on the status of a F/R request. The local Account Teams will manage customer updates to active Feature Requests.

Alexandr_P
Valued Contributor
Hello, all!

+1 for this question.

Thank you!
GTM-P2G8KFN