Creating, scheduling and emailing a report is very easy in v8.3.
1. Launch the web Dashboard
2. Click on the 'Schedule' menu and then 'Manage Report Templates'.
3. Click on the 'New Templates' button
4. Select the report you wish to schedule. For example 'Event Count Summary'
5. Fill in the fields such as the email address, name of the
scheduled report, report type (pdf, html, etc) and the schedule
(monthly, weekly, daily).
Ensure that the 'Schedule Active' option is selected.
You can leave the 'Query Paramters' portion blank to include all
events. Or you can configure filters in these fields for specific
criteria to report on.
Click save when finished.
6. You report will now appear under the 'Managed Report Template'
section. You can edit your report (click on the gear icon) or run the
report manually (click on the green arrow) and delete the report.
If you generate the report manually or it generates on schedule, the
finished report will appear on the Generated Reports page (under the
Reports menu). Here you can view your report(s) in the web/pdf/etc.
Once generated, it will automatically email the report to you based on
the settings you configured above in the template.