cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we fine tune Radios in AP3705i while connected to C25 EWC.

How can we fine tune Radios in AP3705i while connected to C25 EWC.

Arjumand_Qazi
New Contributor II
How can we fine tune Radios in AP3705i while connected to C25 EW, for not losing signal strength. in our customer premises one user is just 5 meter away from the AP but is not getting good signals, now there is too much interference or obstacles. Radio config is like Radio 1 is a/n 40Mhz and Radio 2 b/g/n AUTO.
6 REPLIES 6

Arjumand_Qazi
New Contributor II
By the way gentlemen, there is one more issue, I cannot add any static route to the controller, it will never add neither GUI mode nor command mode. what is the issue have you guys ever seen that issue ? is it a firmware issue ? this C25 never had its firmware upgraded once even.. it is like 9.x

I'd need to see a screenshot of the GUI > controller > topologies and also a screenshot of the static route settings that you'd like to add to tell you more.

If you apply the route what error messeage do you get in the lower left corner of the GUI.

Arjumand_Qazi
New Contributor II
Hi Steve,
Thanks for the suggestions, I will try those and will give the feedback how did it go.

Arjumand_Qazi
New Contributor II
Hello Gareth, obstacles are walls glass doors big office table as PC is just under the table.

so increasing the power transmission will help ? before being on AUTO, radio 2 was on 20MHz.
I just followed some instructions on some blog to make it Auto that will have a better coverage.
kindly suggest some tips which can be helpful in this scenario.
GTM-P2G8KFN