Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check warranty status

How to check warranty status

Tuan_Ngo
New Contributor
Dear Extreme Experts,

My company have 10 extreme switches x460-48t.
How to check their warranty status??? (I have information about product code and serial)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Divya, if you can email the serial number of your switch to me at community@extremenetworks.com, I can help you out with this.  

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Divya, if you can email the serial number of your switch to me at community@extremenetworks.com, I can help you out with this.  

Divya
New Contributor

Hlo guys,

I need to check the warranty status of the extreme switch witch was recently procured by our institute.

So i need to check the warranty of the same.Please help me out in this.I have register the  product but did not help in checking the warranty

Thanks,

Paul_Russo
Extreme Employee
hello Tuan

This link explains what the normal warranty is for each product http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/policies As
AlexandrP stated 460s that shipped after June 29th 2009 all come with LLW.

So how to tell? The beginning of the serial number tells you when the product was made. If it starts with 0610 as an example then it was made in June 2010. If yours are older than 0609 then they may have the one year warranty.

The other thing you can try is log into the e-support and go to My Account. Under there is a link for My company's Assets. Try and do a query with the serial number. Asset number and serial number are the same.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
P

Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for your support !

I will try it 😄
GTM-P2G8KFN