cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identifi: What is an easiest way to authenticate users in Active Directory using NAC?

Identifi: What is an easiest way to authenticate users in Active Directory using NAC?

Ilya_Semenov
Contributor
Hello, everybody,

at the moment I have 120 APs and about 12000 users. Employees's SSID has beautiful authorization webform on Fortigate firewall, users use their Active DIrectory credentials and everything works fine, except I can't see AD accounts of wifi users in Netsight. This makes me very sad(

But I have an installation of mighty NAC!

Is there any step-by-step guide how to configure NAC to authorize AD users using a webform?

Could you please share it!

Many thanks in advance,

Ilya
12 REPLIES 12

Zdeněk_Pala
Extreme Employee
in the NAC portal choose Authenticated registration. you need to configure AAA to your AD (Radius or LDAP). It should be quite strait forward.

Good luck.

Z.
Regards Zdeněk Pala

Authenticated Registration would be in the portal configurations, in choosing what kind of portal features you are looking for.

Hello, Pala,

Unfortunately, I can't find "Authenticated registrations" menu. I have Netsight 7.

Where could it be located?

4f2bd1cbb216460281574530fa71a6e6_RackMultipart20171023-13067-17pj6vj-naac_inline.jpg

James_A
Valued Contributor
You'd want to set up an Authenticated Registration portal in NAC. I couldn't find a step-by-step guide but the manual has everything you need. Is the current SSID using PSK?
GTM-P2G8KFN