Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity-management configuration

Identity-management configuration

Ilya_Semenov
Contributor
Hello, everyone!

I want to configure Identity Management. Now it works only with Kerberos option configured. The result is only for 10% of ports in the stack I can see hostnames, domain name, IP and very rare - username.

I wanted to configure LDAP servers (I have MSFT infrastracture) but fails with the message (on the picture).

Could you please explain me, what I do wrong?

If I have MSFT forest/domain - which option should I configure - LDAP or Kerberos?

Many thanks in advance,

Ilya

e597e65c15a5447ea891763b279721ba_RackMultipart20170117-57197-1asd5i9-photo_2017-01-17_21-39-39_inline.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Tripathy__Priya
Extreme Employee
Thanks for your kind words......
Please let us know if you need any more information or is this fine to close this ongoing discussion moving forward......

Thanks for your honest candor Ilya. That's how we can improve on these short-comings.

If you change your mind on working this, let's get you in to GTAC so we can get you some solid answers.

Hello, Trypathy!

The discussion could be closed. If Identity-management works for about 24 hours it starts slowly to show some info on what is on a port now. God knows how fresh this information is.

Many thanks to all participants!

Ilya_Semenov
Contributor
Hello, gentlemen!

One reason of why I love Extreme so much is they way you change EXOS and especially Netsight. Every new release is a quest making you to find where the old commands are hidden now.

There is not LDAP command in IDENTITY-MANAGEMENT under 16.2 EXOS 😃

Yesterday I tried identity-management in 15.3 EXOS and we are going to upgrade it to the latest version. But LDAP is gone and everything was a bit useless...

Many thanks for your help,

Ilya

GTM-P2G8KFN