Last version for the X350

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Hello,

Do you know the last version for the X350 switch?
Thanks
Photo of egtrainer

egtrainer

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Bill Stritzinger

Bill Stritzinger, Alum

• 6,036 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

The last firmware version for the X350 is 15.3.x.x - The latest version currently released is 15.3.5.2

Bill
Photo of Patrick Voss

Patrick Voss, Alum

• 11,594 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

The last supported version for the x350 is 15.3.x.x. This means 15.4 or higher canot be installed on this switch.
Photo of egtrainer

egtrainer

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks
Emmanuel
Photo of Drew C.

Drew C., Community Manager

• 39,442 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
For future reference, this information can be found in our Hardware/Software Compatibility Matrix.
Photo of modris bernands

modris bernands

• 610 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
start work on existing environment and there i have 3 pieces of x350 24port and one 48 port versions.
I try upgrade/download firmware but on esupport.extremenetworks.com  by SN# I can download got only 11.x and 12.x versions of firmware. 
How to get firmware 15.x.?
Photo of Drew C.

Drew C., Community Manager

• 39,440 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Modris,
Welcome to The Hub!

It sounds like your support agreement has expired on your X350.  This is why you aren't able to see newer software, such as 15.x.
Photo of modris bernands

modris bernands

• 610 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Thank Drew for clarity, I already had a flair. :-)

Is possible reactivate " support agreement" if it expired for some time?

What of new features between 12.6.x and 15.3.x firmwares you recomend like 'must have'? I'm not deep networking, primary Windows AD admin, but there like one-for-all on ship.

And what of new features I may present for CEO considering than x350 already work for years (just work)? He is not techical at all, but he decide 'be or not to be' additional support agreement. :-)