cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest SSH Based Firmware for the EOL Summit 400-48t Switches?

Latest SSH Based Firmware for the EOL Summit 400-48t Switches?

LorenRobertLisk
New Contributor
Needing to get a link to the Latest SSH Based Firmware for the Summit 400-48t Switches.

5 REPLIES 5

LorenRobertLisk
New Contributor
Thanks a million that is exactly what was needed. Extreme Networks has my business when I upgrade in the future.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
You're welcome Loren! Glad to help - and glad to hear that you'll come back to us! 🙂

-Drew

As an individual, as opposed being a representative of a corporate entity, I can NOT get access to the eSupport portal. That is the “ruling” from customer support.

I’d really like to update my 400-48T Ebay acquisition to the latest (technically last) firmware. Is there no way to get a copy of the aforementioned file? I’m having a tough time comprehending why it would be a bad thing to try to get the switch on its best possible footing.

Also, has anyone else had swollen capacitor issues with their 400-48T? I’ve had to replace a bunch of capacitors on the CPU board as they were bursting.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi Loren,
Normally these files are obtained through our eSupport site.
To make it a little easier for you, you can request the SSH images here: http://extrwebapps.extremenetworks.com/WebApps/Public/ExportControl/?swID=112
The file you want for your 400-48t is
code:
v784b1-patch1-4.SCxtr
. This is the last available ExtremeWare version.
GTM-P2G8KFN