cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module in Slot-2 is removed, X460 stacks keep failing.

Module in Slot-2 is removed, X460 stacks keep failing.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everybody,
I need to know If there is any CLI command (or NetSight Applications tool) I can use to check a Securestack C3 switch for HW issues.

I tried the various "show port ..." commands, but they only show if ports are admin and operationally up or down, whereas I need to run some hardware diagnostics to check if some ports are really working or not.

Thank you in advance for your replies!
8 REPLIES 8

Bill_Stritzinge
Extreme Employee
Martin,

Of course... I think I found you in our system, I will email you offline to get the details. If you don't get an email from me in the next hour let me know.

Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Ian, the resolution was to configure a debounce timer against all the stacking ports.

You can find the resolution here https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/Solution/Native-stack-links-are-flapping-on-Summi...

Cheers.

Hi Martin,

I am having the same issue, just wanted to check what the out come from Extreme TAC was. If possible could you provide some type of feedback.

Thanks
Ian

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Bill,

That's correct. Unfortunately the GTAC process is going to be slow and difficult, which I can explain offline if you need to know more.

I'm hoping to get some quick answers or some things I can try, any logging I can turn on to capture the issue, any known bugs, recommend versions of firmware etc

That type of thing would be really appreciated.

Many thanks,

Martin

GTM-P2G8KFN