Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAC captive portal shows endless "registration" after successful logon

NAC captive portal shows endless "registration" after successful logon

Ilya_Semenov
Contributor
Hello, team,

I configure interation of V2110 and NAC Captive portal. User database is an Active Directory.

When users joins SSID he us redirected to NAC's captive portal. If login&password are OK, user gets endless "registration".

At this moment I don't see the user in End-Systems in NAC. There are no logs and ideas how to find out what is a reason.

Please, take a look at my screens below if it may help. I can share all information required.

0af3aeb5f8a242efbd5a0ae557c306c5_RackMultipart20180507-45607-1dygq8q-WirelessClient_inline.png

Please, share your ideas how to solve the issue!

Many thanks in advance,
Ilya
11 REPLIES 11

Ryan_Yacobucci
Extreme Employee
I'd suggest opening a ticket with GTAC. We would need to enable diagnostics and gather forensics to get an idea of what's going wrong.

Thanks
-Ryan

Hello Ryan,

even if there is no existing equipment/contract I'm sure that you will get support from Extremenetworks in this case.

You can get in touch also with your SE and Account Manager for this end customer.

Regards

Umut Aydin
Escalation Support Engineer

Hello, Ryan,

unfortunately, I can't do that. This is POV (Prove of Value) project for a customer who has already bought Netsight, but considering buying NAC.

So, I can't open GTAC case for NAC issues.

Ryan_Yacobucci
Extreme Employee
Hello,

Make sure that the time between the EAC and EWC are within 300 seconds:

If the times are off by more than 300 seconds the controller will not accept the reauthentication request from NAC and the client will never move out of the Unregistered role:

GTACKnowledge - NAC End Systems Hung in Captive Portal

Thanks
-Ryan

GTM-P2G8KFN