Need firmware update WiNG v5.7 for AP-6521-60020-EU

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered
Need firmware update v5.7 for AP-6521-60020-EU for Motorola AP now I use WiNG v5.4 but I need v5.7 ti configure this AP for existing environment.  Thx for Advance.
Photo of Richard Albers

Richard Albers

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Robert Zarzycki

Robert Zarzycki, Employee

• 4,272 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Here is a link to AP6521_WiNG_v5.7.2.zip. Are you just looking for a download link or do you have a question/issue you are asking? Please advise.....
Photo of Richard Albers

Richard Albers

I am looking for the download because I'm not be allowed to download it directly from extreme site because its an obsolete item and I don't have an contract. @Update I'm already try this to download from this link but, im not allowed to download it.
(Edited)
Photo of Robert Zarzycki

(Edited)
Photo of Robert Zarzycki

All firmware downloads require contractual or warranty based entitlement, please call support we can offer you a paid one-time software download via credit card or PO.

For the support toll-free number in your country: www.extremenetworks.com/support/
Photo of Richard Albers

Richard Albers

Then I made a mistake when creating this account. I thought that therefore this hub was created to also provide customers who still use older AP with firmware if necessary. Thank you in any case for your comments.