cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Need help finding IP Address for AP-7522

Need help finding IP Address for AP-7522

Dryden_Oshtugon
New Contributor
Preface: I'm not really a big network person. I just happen to be the most qualified to do the job where I work right now.

I've got an AP-7522 Access point, and I need help getting into the configuration. What's the process to do so? I've done some googling, and come up with a couple of things, but nothing has helped me so far. I've set up routers, and my own personal networking, but I've never dealt with dedicate access points.
11 REPLIES 11

Dryden_Oshtugon
New Contributor
Oh, awesome. I'll give this a shot. I've got a manual for it, but it doesn't cover actually connecting to it, other than "The IP is on the bottom of the unit.".

Dryden...thanks for joining the Hub.

I think this is our first question on the Community for WiNG products (formerly Zebra WLAN) from our user base and we're really excited to see it.

(NOTE: For those that may not be familiar the AP 7522 now to be part of Extreme -- http://www.extremenetworks.com/product/wing-ap-7522/)

Going forward, you'll see more and more WiNG content in our KB, WiNG conversations on the Hub and WiNG information in Extreme Unified Search. This is just the start and you get the prize for kicking this off....Extreme WiNG style.

Our Community Manager, Drew, will be in touch with a token of thanks.

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Never seen one in RL but from the "WiNG 5.8 - Access Point System Reference Guide "...

2d5dcec5cd6f41d88ba3759d94d11fb5_RackMultipart20170111-122838-180bziu-WING_AP_IP_inline.png

Great to have you and your WiNG expertise on the Hub Ondrej. Welcome!
GTM-P2G8KFN