Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netsight as a status display

Netsight as a status display

Transporter
New Contributor
Hi Hub

I would like to use netsight as a permenantly displayed graphoc on a wall screen and have already set up maps I want displayed. My problem is that after a while of being logged in, netsight automatically expires the session and goes back to a login screen. I cannot seem to find a setting to change this timer anywhwere. Does anyone have experience in setting this kind of thing up?

Thanks hub

Rich
9 REPLIES 9

Transporter
New Contributor
Thanks for all your responses. The broswer add on for page refresh is a cool idea. For those of you asking about what I am going to display I have drawn maps of various sections on the network and will be leaving the map display on one of those to monitor down devices and links. With the refresh add on a dashboard page configured for number of down links and devices will also be handy. Thanks for all the help 🙂

Ryan_Yacobucci
Extreme Employee
Nice!

Christoph
Contributor
Just try to use browser add ons like https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/reloadevery/

It's working fine for us.

davidj_cogliane
Contributor
We also have a customer who was interested in putting some reports up on a big screen. I didn't think any of the dashboard reports auto refreshed though.

If they can auto refresh I would like to know how.

If they can't auto refresh I think that would be a great feature to add.
GTM-P2G8KFN