Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netsight - Device temperature

Netsight - Device temperature

Knut
New Contributor II
Hi,

Does anybody know if it's possible to show the device temperature in celsius when generating a report in Extreme Management?

When looking at the device in DeviceView it shows the current temperature "correctly" in celsius, but when I generate a report under "reports -> custom report" selecting "device -> device temperature" the y-axis is in fahrenheit.
4 REPLIES 4

Chad5
Contributor
Thank you! in Canada here, and looking for that as well  Thanks,

Bob_Maheu
New Contributor
Hello,

I have created a new request with engineering to see if they can get this feature added to a future version of software.

Knut
New Contributor II
Hi Bastian,

The temperature shown in Fahrenheit from the report corresponds correctly to the Celsius value shown in deviceview. As you suggest this is possibly a matter of generating a new device temperature report which presents the data in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit?

I believe most of the network administrators in Europe always likes to see the temperature in Celsius 

Bastian_Sprotte
Extreme Employee
Hello Knut,
can you confirm the Temperature in Fahrenheit is the calculated correct / displayed Temperature in Celsius. If thats the case, the AXIS if correct. In case if you asking if we can see all in Celsius or Fahrenheit. we need to build an new report. What would you like to see.
regards
BAstian
-
GTM-P2G8KFN