Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneFabric - OneView Report Enhancements for Stadiums

OneFabric - OneView Report Enhancements for Stadiums

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Hi,

I were able to install OneFabric 2.06 on my Netsight 6.3 machine but some things are not clear to me....

Where could I download the "NMS_OFConnect_Venue_Report_1.5.0.jar" or was it removed as that venue/stadium reports are already included in Netsight 6.3.

How could I remove OneFabric from my Netsight server in case I'm not happy with the results.

I've installed the file "NMS_OFConnect_2.06_0.jar" - what are the zip files i.e. "NMS_OF-Connect_release_2.05_1.zip" on the extranet for - I haven't found a reference in the install guide.

Thanks,
Ron
3 REPLIES 3

Frank_Thomas
Extreme Employee
You wouldn't need it, I believe NMS_OFConnect_2.06_0.jar contains everything from NMS_OFConnect_Venue_Report_1.5.0.jar.

2a20caddf17340869eb9f48c1fba3105_RackMultipart20151103-23379-fglckj-blah_inline.png

Also you need a version greater than 2.03 for Netsight 6.3 anyways

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Hey Mike,

I've found this "hidden" section (with some GTAC help this morning) and already downloaded the guide but where is the plugin "NMS_OFConnect_Venue_Report_1.5.0.jar" that I'd need to install ?

Mike_Thomas
Extreme Employee
Hi Ronald,
I dont know if you have seen this article regarding partner resources for OFC, but there is a documentation tab that I think you might want to be looking for. It's displays the stadium guide there.

https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/How_To/Where-do-I-find-the-download-for-One-Fabri...

GTM-P2G8KFN