ExtremeXOS Advanced Edge License Features:
PIM-SM-Edge (limited to max of 2 active interfaces)
configure pim add vlan "DownlinkUn" sparse
* X450a-24t.26 # configure pim crp vlan DownlinkUn multicast
Error: This command cannot be executed at the current license level.
* X450a-24t.27 # sh licenses
Enabled License Level:
Enabled Feature Packs:
PIM Edge Mode is a subset of PIM that operates with the following restrictions:
- The switch does not act as a candidate rendezvous point (CRP).
- The switch does not act as a candidate bootstrap router (CBSR).
- At most, four active PIM-SM interfaces are permitted. There is no restriction on the number of
passive interfaces (within the limit of the maximum IP interfaces).
Note that you can have up to 4 interfaces instead of 2.
Please let me know what version you are using then I can track this information.