cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resizing the captive portal site for guest splash

Resizing the captive portal site for guest splash

Benjamin_Tiggem
New Contributor
I am looking for a solution to resize the captive portal page for the guest splash authentication. I am using the captive portal editor and it looks like the window for the content has a fixed size (700x700dpi) that I can't change in this editor. I want a to have a greater window because the customer has a long disclaimer text and he don't want to use a scrollable text field.
I haven't found anything in the user guide about this. Is it possible to change the size? If yes, how can this be done? I also checked the ccs code from an export, but I haven't found a global window size, just the properties for the widgets.
5 REPLIES 5

Ed_Mannion
New Contributor II
Hi Raffi, This is also a change I'd also be interested in making on a customers controller. Can you send on the procedure? Cheers, Ed.

FES
New Contributor III
Hi Raffi,
I understand you. Is very difficult to write down a procedure...
I have reached to build my own portal based on javascript, css and html, and import it into de controller. I can give you a sample with adaptative design and WAI-WCAG 2 AA compilant, that you can modify in dreamveawer or html editor.
mail me if you are interested

Raffi
Extreme Employee
I just sent you an email with the file you need to change. You need to put that on manually, I explained in the email 🙂

Benjamin_Tiggem
New Contributor
Hi Raffi,

thanks for your feedback. What do I have to do with the login.tpl and where can I find?
I can't find the widget in my exported gui.data file.

regards
Benjamin

GTM-P2G8KFN