cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduled requesting of FlexView "LLDP Remote Systems"

scheduled requesting of FlexView "LLDP Remote Systems"

M_Nees
Contributor III
is it possible to run scheduled (one time every night) a existing FlexView called "LLDP Remote Systems" on several switches ?

If i run it manually on several switches it takes too long for waiting. So i want it running once per night and getting the result next workday very fast (because the information is prefetched).

Is that possible ?
3 REPLIES 3

M_Nees
Contributor III
Hi Pala,

this will not work because you need a valid HTML session (cookies, session id, etc) - this will avoid that a wget will work.

And the second reason is that i have to program a script that do all this. That is to cumbersome.

I have hoped that the Report Scheduler within OneView can do that for me - but it seems this not possible!

Regards

the url is quite easy =
code:
https://EMC:8443/OneView/view/flexview?fv=Interface%20Summary&target=192.168.10.249,192.168.10.250

but you are right the wget does not do the job 😞

Another way can be use Console (java client) and configure the flexview to run periodically. you can also configure the export directory.

Agree also cumbersome.

Regards

Zdenek
Regards Zdeněk Pala

Zdeněk_Pala
Extreme Employee
the flexview can be run in web browser. login to oneview and right click on set of devices, display flexview in new window => you will get URL

I would use cron and schedule the "wget". you can have HTML with the required information updated per schedule.
Regards Zdeněk Pala
GTM-P2G8KFN