Hav e 2 questions:
1. Is there possibility to monitoring recources utilization through SNMP? (like arp-table, routing table, fdb)
2. Is there possibility to monitoring productivity of stack-ports?
In EXOS User Guide there is no MIBs for stack ports in Ch.50 - Supported MIBs.
But there is in stack configuration chapter - Setting Traps for Stacking and there is a lot of MIBs for EXTREME-STACKING-MIB in MIB.txt
Are you wanting to see entries in the tables?
The extremeFdbIpFdbTable @ OID .22.214.171.124.4.1.19126.96.36.199 gives you MAC Address, IP address, VLAN ID, and port number. It's almost the same as
show iparp. I don't see any OID for showing utilization/limits, but it's possible that I missed one.
For stack ports, do you want to see the utilization and link status?
That might be in extremePortUtilizationTable @ OID .188.8.131.52.4.1.19184.108.40.206
Might also find information in extremeStackingPortTable @ OID .220.127.116.11.4.1.1918.104.22.168
The switch I'm testing these on isn't stacked, so I'm not sure.
I hope this helps!
I find the same:
• IfIndex: Interface Index of the port
• extremeStackingPortRemoteMac: MAC Address of the remote switch attached to this port
• extremeStackingPortLinkSpeed: Indicates 10/100/1000 Mbps
• extremeStackingPortLinkStatus: Status of the link
But Customer want:
2 - tx/rx frames, errors on stack ports
3 - limited recources of switch (fdb I find too, but there is also quantity of routes, arp, neigbours... - to see, when there overflow of limited resources)