cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

V2110 Wifi Controller in the Amazon Cloud

V2110 Wifi Controller in the Amazon Cloud

Peter_Kulmbrein
New Contributor II
I would like to setup a V2110 Controller in the Amazon EC2 Cloud. But when I read how to get VMWare Images (.ova) into running EC2 Instances i found a restriction that only one ethernet adapter is allowed to be attached to the VM.

So I think I am not going to really succeed - is there a possibility to install V2110 after setting up the Linux System and what would i have to set up to get that thing running?

Best regards
Peter
7 REPLIES 7

Peter_Kulmbrein
New Contributor II
Hm sad to hear that Tyler, would be a suggestion if you want to push Cloud 2.0 - Amazon Cloud would be great!

Peter

Ostrovsky__Yury
Extreme Employee
You will just spend your time , the problem is not with the number of NICs but with controller's customized drivers. I went through this , converted and loaded to AWS, but on the second driver the system stuck. Never made it boot up directly in AWS. You can use one of the HyperVisor provider. We using Stratogen. Might be a bit more expancive then AWS, but works good.

thx for the tip - ill give it a try

Peter_Kulmbrein
New Contributor II
thx for the infos so far - i am gonna give it a try with only one nic and try to add the others later
link is http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/VMImportPrerequisites.html

cheers

GTM-P2G8KFN