Have seen this before in a similar setup, but have another situation where on 'show ports congestion' I am seeing packet drops.
- rx and tx flow control has been disabled on all ports.
- Each ports is configured for Data and Voice, with PC's hanging off phones.
- The port utilisation is negligible.
- Mirco bursts not suspected
- QoS configured for voice using only QP3 & QP6 via IPTOS examination (QosMonitor is showing it working ok)
So there seems to be no reason for packets to be dropped, but there are some clearly being dropped.
So my question is if there is via EMS a means to see what packets are being dropped, perhaps that might give me a clue as to the problem.
If you have any other ideas that would be great.
Many thanks in advance.