cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voip problem 3825i

Voip problem 3825i

Luis_Mendes
Contributor
The customer have the solution voip with openstage WL3 wireless phone. The customer have more than 300 APs 3715i. With this APs the calls running fine. But when the roaming to any ap 3825 the calls have trouble. The calls have "cuts" and is not possible the talk. The firmware is 9.25 and the controller has a 5210
17 REPLIES 17

Taylor_Durden
New Contributor
Hello@all,

we have the same problems with C5210 Firmware 10.31.02.0007 and AP3935i and connected clients with Ascom i62 Firmware v.5.59. They get disconnected regularly and in the old world with our C4110 and AP3620 everything was okay. Now the users are really dissapointed and partially not able to use the Ascom phones anymore and blame the Admins for this :((

We really appreciate a final solution for this. We have opened an GTAC case, but so far we have no solution received  We have tuned several settings and dissabled 11k options without any success.

BR
Ingo

Giuseppe_Montan
Contributor
Good Morning, I think to have the same problems but the release of Controller is V10.21.02.0017, tha AP are 3805i and 3965i and the WL3 are at last release. I set the dcs in automatic mode but after 30 minutes the AP not change the channel and the power is always to the top ( 18dbm ) so I had to set the maximun level of power at 12 dbm with atpc active and reboot the Aps. When the people try to make a call the quality is no good or sometimes the phones is not accessible ( no access on display ) with high level of signal.

Giuseppe

AG1
Extreme Employee
The permanent solution for the reported behavior was to disable the "Radio Management (11K) support" under advanced options of VNS -> WLAN Services of the WLAN Services used for VoIP communication.

Please refer to article https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/Solution/802-11k-Options-not-compatible-with-Asco... for additional information.

Luis_Mendes
Contributor
Thanks...

With these modifications... works fine.

GTM-P2G8KFN