Cities and municipalities across the world are taking advantage of the Internet of Things and smart city technologies to offer new resident services, reduce costs, improve safety, and even bring additional revenue into their budgets. Learn what is meant by the term “smart city” and the tremendous benefits that come with the emerging technologies.
Guest speaker Ruthbea Yesner Clarke of IDC will share her insights on why and how governments implement smart city IoT strategies. She’ll go into detail about the new data that becomes available and how it leads to benefits from improved safety to new sources of revenue. Join us on May 11th to:
- Learn what defines a smart city and its major benefits
- Better understand how digital transformation of the urban ecosystem leads to improved environmental, financial and social outcomes
- Hear strategies for planning and funding your smart city implementation
- See the results of our just-completed survey of how towns are planning and implementing smart city capabilities
- Learn the best practices of early smart city innovators
- Discover the role of partnerships in getting smart cities off the ground
Be the first to post a reply!