cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Which all Access points are supported with rogue detector in 4511 series and 4620 AP model series

Which all Access points are supported with rogue detector in 4511 series and 4620 AP model series

Nagaraj_Kukke
New Contributor
6 REPLIES 6

thang_duc
New Contributor
Reset default Altitudeā„¢ 4511 Access Point, you can helps me?

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
<content-quote data-username="thang duc">Reset default Altitudeā„¢ 4511 Access Point, you can helps me?
</content-quote>I'm going to move this to its own thread to keep this one on topic šŸ™‚ Please reference the new conversation here: How to factory default an Altitude AP4511?

Sean_Hogston
Extreme Employee
This should give you a good explanation of the differences between basic and advanced. To set it up just create the policy and apply it to the controller.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t399daoo85vfcj0/WIPS_COMPARE_draft.pdf?dl=0

Sean

Paul_Russo
Extreme Employee
Hello Nagaraj

All of the APs support the ability to detect rogue devices. They can do this while servicing clients on a particular channel or you can set them as a sensor. For APs like the 4610 and 4620 one radio can be set as a sensor and the other set to either 2.4 or 5Ghz. The 4511 is a single radio so if it is set to sensor then it can not service users.

I hope that helps

P
GTM-P2G8KFN