cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Wii Error Code 51330, Unable to connect to the Internet.

Wii Error Code 51330, Unable to connect to the Internet.

John_Rowler
New Contributor
We have a V2110 HA pair, FW 10.01.06.0006. We're using NAC version 6.3.0.184 for authentication to the wireless network. All other clients can connect fine (phones, laptops, tablets, XBox and Playstation), but Wiis do not work. We get the error code above. This is after the device MAC is added to the authenticated group via the Self-Registration portal.

Anyone else?
4 REPLIES 4

Vanessa_Chapman
New Contributor
I have seen previously that updating BOTH the router and wifi driver to the latest levels available will resolve this goofy issue.
Most typically this symptom occurs with the better WPA & WPA2 protocols but WEP can be used successfully.
other wayaround
Solution 1. Connect to the access point
https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/wii-error-code-51330/

John_Rowler
New Contributor
The solution to this issue was to enable b/g/n on the radio instead of just n.

Joshua_Puusep
New Contributor III
I've never personally seen this issues with any of the Wii's we have on campus. Apparently the Wii's only support 802.11g and 802.11b. If you have n-strict set on your radio's, that could cause this error. I would also try testing with a 20Mhz channel on the 2.4 radio if you aren't already.

Chris_Sherman
New Contributor III
Is it an encryption issue? Wiis don't support open and 802.1x. I can't(won't) get Wiis and ChromeCasts to work because of this.
GTM-P2G8KFN