cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

wireless controller API integration with APP popup message

wireless controller API integration with APP popup message

An-Tin_Liu
New Contributor II
who can provide wireless controller API ?
My customer want to integrate with APP .
When APP connect to AP ,APP popup diffrent messages.

2 REPLIES 2

Craig_Guilmette
Extreme Employee
I did run these questions by Product Management and got this for an answer:
We donā€™t have that API exposure in ExtremeWirelessā„¢.
ExtremeWirelessā„¢ existing interfaces are described in the integration guide: http://documentation.extremenetworks.com/wireless/9034918_Wireless_Integration_Guide.pdf

From the (very) high-level below, one option to address would be for customer to develop a system that subscribes to our even log (Syslog). User events, including associations, are published via the Syslog interface as events. Customerā€™s service could receive these events and generate own triggers into their app to change app presentation layer.

The Wireless appliances also expose user location information (Location) as a periodic batch report (1-5 mins) that can be assessed to drive user engagement experiences, such as point-of-presence (triangulated location/location area) based business logic. This is a native capability of ExtremeWirelessā„¢.

We are however expanding the API capabilities of the portfolio and with ExtremeManagementā„¢ 7.0.2, ExtremeConnectā„¢ is being extended to provide an MU Event Streaming facility(LBS-RT API) as a programmatic interface (HTML REST). The interface requires NMS-ADV license. ā€œAdditional capabilities are currently in the works and will be publicly available shortlyā€.

Craig_Guilmette
Extreme Employee
Hello I am a little confused what you are asking for here could you provide a little more detail?
GTM-P2G8KFN